Home Inspections in and around the counties of Placer, Sacramento, Nevada, El Dorado, Yolo, Yuba, Sutter, and San Joaquin.
Buying or selling a home can be exciting, nerve-wracking, and everything in between! It might be the most significant financial commitment you ever make, so it’s important to know exactly what you’re getting into before you sign that contract.
At Nighthawk Inspections, we believe knowledge is power, and our inspection findings will give you thorough insight into the home’s condition so you can make an informed decision about your purchase or sale.
What We Inspect
When accessible and safe conditions allow, we will:
- Operate all accessible appliances
- Check the heating and air conditioner (temp. permitting)
- Walk on the roofs
- Go into the attic and crawl space
- Open electrical panels
- Operate all plumbing fixtures
- Irrigation and fencing for most properties
- Crawlspaces or pools and spas can be scheduled a-la-carte or added to any home inspection
We’re All About Details
At Nighthawk Inspections we know how to focus on details while keeping an eye on the big picture.
We will document and report findings related to:
- Aluminum wiring
- Outdated electrical panels
- Insufficient insulation
- Incomplete appliance installation
- External Conditions & Surfaces
- Roof, Attic, Insulation & Ventilation
- Plumbing & Electrical Systems
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Foundations, Slabs & Floors
- Walls & Ceilings
- Garage, Walls & Driveway
Additionally, we include details pertaining to upgrades and high-end equipment in your report.
After the inspection is concluded, your inspector will walk through the property with you to highlight the above findings. Everything reviewed in the walk-through will be shared with you in our dynamic online report.
Before you purchase or sell a home, get an inspection so you can be empowered to make the most informed decision.
Call us today for more information or to schedule a home inspection.